Sunday, January 11, 2009

Conor blurb

I wanted to do a quick post on some of the memories I want to keep of Conor. Kevin was making crepes the other day and Conor could not remember the name for the life of him. He finally settled on Crops. I giggled every time he said he wanted another crop and I asked him if he was going to harvest it and he just looked at me funny.
Conor speaks very well as most of you know, but he gets really lazy when he says the word church. He always calls it turch. I hound him to correct it and I have him say other word with the Ch sound and he says them perfect, so now when he says it incorrectly and I say "what??" He says fine, We are going to Chicken today. Oh dear. I think that might stick. On Sunday we go to Chicken at our house not church. ha ha I love my silly Conor!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a crack up!! We need to start going to chicken at our house too. Maybe then the cackling coming from our row will fit in a little more:)

thejohnmfamily said...

Emma and Hadley can't pronounce crepes either, so they call them "grapes". Kids are so funny!

Mindy Blake said...

Conor is hilarious! I miss him making me laugh!