Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009 - Year of the Chinese

Ninja Conor and Chinese princess Josie
Conor
Josie
Carving results
Trick or Treat spoils

Check out all that candy! If a good Halloween is measured in the amount of candy you got, then we had a great one! To kill time before church this morning I had Conor divide and count out his candy. Between his stash and Josie's, we have 275 pieces give or take a few. Both kids were great trick or treaters and stayed out a lot longer then I expected. We continued our tradition of carving pumpkins with the Willard's this year and we came up with some mighty good ones if I say so myself.

6 comments:

The Witt Family said...

looks like a perfect Halloween! Wish you could have come trick or treating at my house!

Melissa B. said...

great pumpkins!

Tallie Geddes said...

What no "Y" pumpkin this year!?

Megan said...

Fun costumes. Love the pumpkins, pretty creative.

Mindy Blake said...

What a fun Halloween. You should win an award for your pumpkin carving!

Amberlyn Johnson said...

Bring some of that candy to Utah with you!! I have no one to share candy with me!