Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a very quiet and peaceful Easter weekend at our house. I even managed to talk Kevin into taking a few pictures before we left for church. Josie wore her dress with only minimal crying and lots and lots of candy was consumed. Josie has been talking about Jesus and the people that tried to kill him but couldn't, so I guess we managed to teach her that Easter is a little more then egg hunts and candy.





We had 2 soccer games on the 1st B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Saturday of the year that we were blessed with, and Conor played fabulous. The kids were outside the entire day...really. 8:00-6:00. They jumped on the trampoline practically all day. Conor had 1/2 the soccer team over to enjoy the sun. We colored Easter eggs, and I was able to squeeze in a 24 mile road ride and 3 mile run. Kevin got in a great spring mountain bike ride, so we were very happy and content on Saturday night.

Keagan, Riley, Conor, Kincaid (Brennan not shown)

3 comments:

The Witt Family said...

What a darling family you guys are! I'm glad you had a beautiful saturday because we haven't even seen the sun for weeks it seems - someone should be getting some!

Kacey said...

Such cute pictures. I LOVE Connor's new suit! Do you have a road bike? I thought you were a mtn. biker. With a ride and a run in the same day it sounds like you should do a triathlon. I'm back now so we need to get together, it's been a while!

Mindy Blake said...

I just got caught up with your blog. Your family is so adorable! I can't believe that Connor is 8! Time does fly so fast! Miss you like crazy but glad to see you so happy!