Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A little fall fun

Fall has arrived!! One thing I love about Spokane is the distinct 4 seasons we get to experience, almost as good as Utah seasons, dare I say maybe better? This fall we headed down to River Front park, to enjoy the fall splendor and to scooter around a bit. Lincoln opted to bring his truck in lieu of a scooter and promptly endoed on his truck?? What? He underestimated a giant crack and toppled over the top catching himself with his face and head. He had a nice goose egg and scratch on his face but we still enjoyed our outing.

We headed up to Green bluff for some family picture fun, and We got some pumpkin carving in.  Since we are headed to Utah over Halloween, we didn't do the traditional evening of pumpkin carving but the kids still wanted to carve, so I let them work on them after school a few times. Josie decided to try to do one on her own this year and she did a great job! I thought I was being a mean mom and I wasn't going to let her do it because I didn't have time to help, but I gave her the choice to go at it on her own and not bother me for help and she went for it. We both learned a lesson here and I wasn't that mean of a Mom...right???
-This is moments before the endo-I love these trees

-Always love the red wagon
-More River Front Park

-Pretty Josie happy to be out scootering
-One busy Saturday afternoon we managed to make it to the corn maze with the Wilson's.  During the day it isn't so scary and it helps to have tall Kevin to see over the stalks. 

-Lincoln on the tractor up at Green Bluff

-Some silly fun on the bluff


Josie carving her pumpkin cat

The kitty cat, the pig and the angry bird-I am so glad to finally hand the pumpkin carving off  to the kidsConor is getting really good at it.


No comments: