Sunday, February 1, 2015

Post Christmas Fun

For Christmas the kids got a trip to Mobius Science center downtown. We really wanted to get there to see the exhibit of Sue the dinosaur before she left. I was impressed!!! ENORMOUS! As usual, I enjoyed Sue more than the kids, but they all found something to love, water and magnets and sound experiments, my personal favorite was the spinning metal circles. After Kevin locked the keys in the car I made Conor play with the circles for ages with me.

Another gift for Christmas was a trip to Sky High.  Conor and Josie both brought along a friend and they all bounced and bounced and bounced for 2 hours.  Fun times. 

New Years Day we took down Christmas.  As I went to take down the kids nativity I found that Lincoln had dumped baby Jesus and replaced him with his car.  I laughed out loud!  Love my Linc.  We brought in the new year ultra quiet this year.  Just us, some movies, some noise makers and sleeping children.  Lincoln and Kevin didn't make it to the new year, awake that is.  The rest of us did, very sleepily.  Happy 2015.  In my old age I think New Years eve is overrated if you ask me.  I am so boooring!!! 
 

-The kids with Sue the dinosaur
-Just had to include a picture of me about to get munched for lunch
-Conor keeping the circles upright
-Conor, Riley, Lincoln, Katie and Josie


-Move over Baby Jesus, courtesy of Lincoln

-Happy New Year (early!)

-Happy New Year (for real)-Me, a book and sleeping Lincoln on my lap
-The remains of our confetti guns

No comments: