Sunday, January 31, 2016

More November

One sunny Sunday afternoon we took the opportunity to get outside for a cold winter hike. We had fun tromping through the woods and throwing rocks into the iced over stream. Love spending time with my little family. I know these moments we get to spend together are fleeting.

If we can't go skiing yet we try to fill our Saturdays with some snow biking.  Brrrr!  This was a cold day.  Kevin got a new fat tire bike and he loves it.  I believe this was my last snow ride.  My toes are still cold!

Had to include this picture of the smooshed front end of my van.  Long story but I got in an accident....boo hoo.  My fault, the car in front of me went to merge into traffic then chickened out and I didn't realize she stopped.  Such a pain.  Thankfully the van wasn't totaled and the Osmun's let me borrow their car while mine was in the shop. 

Thanksgiving this year we stayed close to home.  We got together with 5 families from our ward and we had a really nice time.  We talked and ate and played games and there was tons of yummy food.  

















No comments: