Thursday, July 28, 2016

1st 1/2 of May Happenings

I got to go on a field trip with Lincoln's preschool class to the fire station. Always a cool thing-my favorite is listening to the answers the kids give to questions. Clearly we need to work on fire safety at our house.  Speaking of fire, we had our first backyard cookout for the season.  We have crappy houses being build right behind us so we need to enjoy or privacy while we can.

Lincoln's preschool had a bicycle rally.  He loved it.  He had the biggest bike there and he was by far the best rider.  He lapped most of the kids many many times.  He is getting so so big!  He is my buddy and best company ever.  I never go anywhere without him it seems.  He helps me push the shopping cart and pick out groceries and run errands.  I will miss him when he heads to kindergarten next year.  He is so ready though.

We made these cute flip flops at activity days this spring.  We have a great group of girls who are eager to learn and play and laugh and love.

Just had to include this picture of Lincoln pretend driving the army truck.  He thought he was hot stuff.

Big news for Conor!  He ran for  student council secretary and made it!  I am so excited for him.  In fact, I think I was more excited for him then he was.  We made awesome posters that I have no pictures of, and he really was very responsible about it.  The final 2 in his primary was him and Angelina, a gal from our ward...awkward! 

Conor participated in 2 bands this year.  Cadet and Jazz 2.  He played the piano for jazz 2 and got up early twice a week to go.  What a trooper.  He won't have time to do the jazz next year with student council, but he doesn't mind.  He had his first marching band experience.  They participate in the Jr. Lilac parade.  It was fun to see him do that.  He is so little and hard to see behind the drums and big horns, but he did great. 











No comments: