Friday, May 8, 2009

Kindergarten Program



On Wednesday we went to Conor's Kindergarten Mother's day program. He was so excited about it and had been working very hard. He was especially excited to give me the flower and tea pot that he worked so hard to create. The program was adorable, as only a kindergarten program can be. They sang "Splish splash having a bath..." Conor just cracked up every time he sang it, so I wish I had a picture of his huge smile and big actions during that song. I can't believe he is almost through with kindergarten. He has learned so much and has really grown up. He has lots of friends and is always trying to please and do what's right. So long little Conor and on to the big kid days. We are so proud of you.

4 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

He is getting so big! It is a little hard to let them grow up, isn't it? You look awesome!

Abbie said...

He is a cutie. I love how they get so excited about the simple things. 1st grade is coming way to fast, huh?

Rachael said...

I have to say you got off SO easy with the Kindergarten program. We had to make our kids costumes!! It was so insane - esp for someone "non creative" like me. And my Big Guy had to be a whale. It was so horrible and pathetic. I'd take your son's experience any day...

Beeks by the Lake said...

So fun and he has the sweetest smiles! Haeley has her 1st Grade program tonight, but Grandma made the costume. How did Kindergarten go? Is he on a pump or do they have to give him his meds at school? What are you going to be up to tis summer?