Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of July

Josie enjoying her 5th scone--oh wait, that might be my count
Kevin, Nicole, Danielle and Grandpa Kellogg
Josie, Grandpa, and Conor


4th of July and sparklers like PB & J



For the 4th of July we went to Grandma and Grandpa Kellogg's to celebrate Grandpa Kellogg's birthday and the birth of our country. We found a great small town parade to watch and Conor was happy because he got a ton of candy. What more could you want in a parade??? (I am spoiled from going to the parade in Provo all my life, I thought all parades were like that.) It was great to see Danielle and Nicole and Ezra. Josie and Ezra are only a few months apart so they played together really well. We ate yummy scones with maple frosting practically all weekend since the batch was so big, but I certainly didn't mind...yum yum yum! Happy Birthday Grandpa Kellogg and thanks for the fun weekend.

No comments: