Thursday, February 25, 2010

Skiing with the girls at Red Mountain

Julie and Tanya
Amy, Tanya, Hilary and Julie - top of paradise

Kevin was nice enough to watch the kids for a day so I could go up to Red Mountain with the girls and try out some skiing Canadian style. I had a spectacularly fun time and I found myself working hard to keep up with the crazy gals (pink panties) who ski way more then me, but it was a good challenge. My quads were begging for mercy at the end of the day. We had time to go snowshoeing for a few hours and I loved it! I wish we could have gone longer. Beautiful country that is just dying to be explored. Fun times.

Tanya and Julie - snowshoeing

2 comments:

Mindy Blake said...

Looks like you have had an adventurous winter! Love you guys and miss you so much!

Beeks by the Lake said...

What an amazing place to ski. So beautiful! Makes me want to try skiing again. I used to be pretty good but my quads would beg for mercy after the first 15 minutes I'm sure! You're in such great shape and you and your family keep active!