Thursday, January 28, 2010

Watch AFV on Sunday Jan. 31st

Conor -mid air after launch off

Remember this picture? This is actually a portion of a video that we took of Conor getting launched off the trampoline at Lake Powell 2 summers ago. We made it on to America's Funniest Home Videos. Amberlyn made the effort to send the clip in and we finally got a confirmation of use. If you want to see our 2.5 seconds of fame check your local listings for ABC this Sunday, January 31, and watch our clip!! It is hilarious, and I'm not just saying that because I'm the Mom.

7 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

We will be watching - how funny!

Melissa B. said...

That is funny! I hope I don't forget. Look at Tallie's cute picture! She hasn't shown that one to me.

The Witt Family said...

Conor - we watched you last night - you were awesome!

Mindy Blake said...

Missed the premier! I bet it was great!

Darren and Stephanie said...

It was fun seeing Connor on TV

John-n-Mel said...

That's hilarious! You really need to post that video on your blog. That is one of John's favorite shows...but sadly we missed it.

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! Julie - we saw this! I distinctly remember this particular one because I felt my heart leap out for the little guy as he went so high. Greg and my boys LOVE that show - it's like become our weekly family night show on Sundays. But in the summer, we're all over Wipeout.

Too bad you guys didn't win :(