Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's a...BOY

The silence has been broken, I can no longer hide my protruding belly and the fact that I have a parasite/sweet baby boy inside me depleting all energy and motivation. Conor is very very excited and has managed to tell everyone he knows that he is getting a little brother, which is why we kept it secret for so long. Josie is in her happy oblivion, but she has seen the pictures and calls him Baby Rocco with Kevin's excellent coaching. The first 15 weeks were torture, which is typical for me, but I am finally starting to feel a little better. I just have to remind myself that I will survive. Expected arrival is sometime during the last week in September-depending on c-section scheduling. 1/2 way there! I think the thing I am most nervous about is being outnumbered by kids...yikes. Wish me luck.

12 comments:

Kacey said...

SHUT UP!!! I can't believe you didn't say anything when I was over the other day! I am so excited for you. I know you hate pregnancy so hang in there. If you need anything (like a babysitter for doctor visits) give me a call. I am still in shock that there was an ultrasound pic when I pulled up your blog :)

The Witt Family said...

Looks like Conor :)

Mindy Blake said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! Congratulations!

Rachael said...

Julie - congratulations! That is wonderful news and I am definitely feeling your pain over those early 15 weeks. I don't think I've made my family a decent meal in months because nothing in the world sounds good to eat.

So you're a c-section mama as well, huh? Gotta love the few pros - convenience when you deliver. You can schedule all your childcare by clockwork - none of those midnight runs to the hospital :)

Melissa B. said...

WHAT?!!!! You have got to be kidding! I've been wondering when this might happen!! I am so excited. He has to be Rocco, when you told me that name with Conor I have loved ever since. Ok you need to free up your schedule next week. Tallie and our friend Mandy are coming!!!

Tallie Geddes said...

SOOO excited!! Congrats! Three is way fun - you can totally do it! Plus you have such cute kids -you can't stop now!! Hope I get to see you and congratulate you in person next week!

Beeks by the Lake said...

Congrats!!! Hope you're able to keep something down this time around. You're such a trooper. Take care of yourself! Hugs.

Darren and Stephanie said...

I'm glad we saw your parents before reading the blog. If Connor takes to calling him Baby Rocco soon you are going to be outnumbered on the naming also.

thejohnmfamily said...

Congrats! You'll do great--the first part is the hardest. Well ok, that's a huge lie, as we all know, but still. You're a veteran by now.

Megan said...

Congrats! That is wonderful. Wish you the best for the rest of the pregnancy.

Krysta said...

Congratulations Julie!! That was a shocker to see that picture. You waited for awile to say anything. I'm glad you didn't tell us and then make us wait to find out what you were having. Two surprises in one. Thanks! :) I'm sorry you're sick. I can relate all too well. Hang in there. I'm so excited for you!Yep, you'll be seriously out numbered now. :)

Addicted to Paleo said...

WOOHOOOOOO!!!! I am SOOO excited for you! Congratulations! Keep us updated on your little bundle! We still tease Eleanor she is going to marry Conor :)