Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st of many

Hard at work
Ta da...finished project

We have been spending a lot of our spare time lately learning about stingrays and creating a diorama of stingray habitat. Conor has worked really really hard and all his hard work paid off. I think it turned out really nice. This was one of those projects that is assigned to a 1st grader, but you know immediately that it will take a lot of parental supervision/time and you wonder where the fine line is that keeps it "his" project. All in all it was fun to spend time working with Conor and break out the hot glue gun(best tool ever!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

That'a awesome! Madison (aka Mitch) made a bottle rocket last night for class. I kept thinking this is one of those projects I lost to in school because I always did it alone. Makes me think of our Shakespeare project in high school!