Friday, April 23, 2010

SSSSSsnake?

Meet Liz the snake
Josie running away
Proud owners-
Kincaid, Conor and Keagan


This weekend was filled with fun at our house, Conor had a soccer game and then we brought home the Mcmurray twins to play the day away. Having 3 wild 7 year old boys together can be a little noisy but very fun. They mostly stayed outside which is very nice and they chased and harassed this poor snake and bounced on the trampoline for hours. All 3 boys are in the same class at school and Conor is especially fond of Kincaid. They are connected at the hip from what I hear from his teacher. Josie was not happy with the new pet. She was screaming and crying and running for cover. I find it very interesting that no one taught her this reaction...hmm..I guess a boy vs girl trait?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I am SO with Josie on this one.

thejohnmfamily said...

I am so glad my twins are girls. I think having 2 boys would totally do me in.

Tallie Geddes said...

So glad you have snakes too! Our backyard is filled with them right now - it's gross. There is also a large group of ducks that have settled in to our little creek - the kids love it. But nothing tops the day I called you to tell you that a horse was in your backyard - hee, hee, goodtimes! Hey did I tell you the creek finally did flood - I know it was because Kevin was not their to babysit it!

Mindy Blake said...

Snakes are such a blast!-Gag! We are blessed with them in our backyard too, Bryton would have loved playing snakes with Conor. I can't believe how big the kids are!