Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gotta love our Lincoln!

What a cutie bug we have. Lincoln is growing and learning so much every day. He is a little sponge and soaks up all that the big kids do. He is starting to say a few words, but nothing that helps much. He says bubbles and ball and go and shoe, then he says a whole lot more that we can't understand. He was helping me shop the other day and was jabbering away. This random stranger says to me...wow he sure has a lot to say. Totally cracked me up. Lincoln will come running into a room and look me straight in the eye and spew out all kind of jibber jabber and I will say.. is that so? or respond in some way and he will either shake his head or talk some more then take off again. He is a quick mover and loves to be chased. 

The fort Lincoln made all by himself (like Conor builds)

His boom box.  That is a little ABC learner that sings and he will walk around with it on his shoulder and have pressed to his ear..I guess so he can hear it better.  Sometimes you can catch him dancing to it.
Always trying on someones shoes.  Happened to be Conor's flip flops in this picture
Crawling through the chairs with his trusty hummer...all Lincoln.  As I have said before, this kid is rarely found with out a car in tow. 

No comments: