Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Josie dance camp

We have had our first "dance" experience at our house. I have been dragging my feet when it comes to getting Josie into dance classes. I am anything but a dancer, so I am really hoping she will take the athletic route, but to be fair I am going to give it a shot. We found this 4 day dance camp that introduces pre-schoolers to ballet, tap and musical theater. What a great experience-not even one tear about the shoes!  That is truly a miracle. Josie really enjoyed it and here are the pictures of the fun.
Josie striking a pose on her way out the door to her 1st dance lesson

Ballet

Musical theater

Amy, Bree, Josie, Lyndsey & Ella

Bree, Josie and Lyndsey enjoying ice-cream after their last day!  Way to go girls.  These cuties are Josie's 2 best friends from preschool.  She adores both of them.

No comments: