Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy 2nd week of summer

Last week was crazy busy for us. A few days I drove up and down our street 12 times (I counted). To top off all that driving we had to do it with no air conditioning in the minivan-don't get me started. Where were we going you ask? The gym, vacation bible school, soccer camp, birthday parties, the store etc...Oh, and I was watching my friends kids so she could go to girls camp. Fortunately her kids are best buddies with mine, so they weren't much work. Today we decided to take it easy and stay home, but I did pick up 2 more kids to watch. Another friend had a funeral she needed to go to in South Carolina so I have had her 2 kids today. Sprinklers and park and jumping on the trampoline, swingset and eating popsicles is all that is on the agenda today.  I just bribed them all to stay outside for a whole 30 minutes without fighting or tattling and if they did it they could have an ice cream cone.
Lincoln loved this American flag I used for singing time in primary.  I had to pry it out of his little fingers for nap time

Not sure how this happened.  Lincoln is very territorial about his car-he loves to sit in it and push the horn.  He can't move it forward yet. 

Just admiring the flowers and yard...so often we don't

Conor and Brayden at Pirate soccer camp.  They both loved this camp put on at Whitworth

Josie and Bree at Vacation Bible School.  They both had smiles when they left each day.  5 1/2 days of fun for 10 dollars?  sign us up for sure!

Josie went to a fairy princess/dance party and came home looking like this.  So magical.  She cried and cried when we had to clean off the face paint.  This was one of 3 parties she or we went to this week.






No comments: