Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Annual pumpkin carving with the Willards. I noticed the more annual something becomes the less pictures I take. I at least have the finished products! Halloween day this year was typical Halloween fun. I wised up and made some sweet potato oatmeal muffins for "dinner," Basically 3 points for every child I could talk into stuffing one into their mouth before they hit the street. I got 6 points unless I can count the extra Lincoln ate for Josie. I think the weather was the nicest I have ever seen it in Spokane. Really mild and warm, no coats necessary. We trick or treated with the Wilson's in their neighborhood and managed an incredible haul of candy. Lincoln even got into the trick or treating. He couldn't quite spit out the actual words so we just settled with "PEESE!!" He usually got in a thank you as well. Who can resist an adorable 2 year old bee?
Willards on top, Kellogg's on the bottom.  Kevin did the Y, I did the cat (my best pumpkin ever I might add,) Conor did the goulish face. 

We like to pretend these kids did all the work-Someday.

Josie the Witch

Conor Potter

Lincoln Bee

Back view of our bee
All my little goblins 
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

So much talent in one family!
So which tools do you use to get those amazing cutouts? I've always wanted to try to make cool jack-o-lanterns but I don't have the right tools at all (probably one of the reasons my parents are buying me a good set of knives for Christmas - although they'd probably still be a bad carving option).

Rachael said...

Haha! I love the stinger on the back of the bee costume - so funny.

Very impressed with the pumpkin faces. I think Greg might steel your Y idea for next year.