Sunday, May 26, 2013

Last of Spring Break

We stopped in Utah county for a day as we headed home and we were able to meet baby Grayson and let Lincoln and Kaiden play together.  We took a quick photo for posterity of the amazing construction of the Provo tabernacle/temple.  I remember sitting inside this building for stake conference many many times, willing the clock to move faster. 
 
Conor had to spend his entire birthday in the car, so when we finally got home we let him blow out some candles on an icky hostess cake-Happy Birthday Conor.  He thought it was actually a pretty good birthday, he watched movies all day, and Mom never asked him to pick anything up off the floor or be responsible.  Heaven for a 10 year old. 

We got home and had a few days of stay at home spring break, which was extra nice.  We always need a few recover from vacation days.  We celebrated my birthday and had some friends over to play and relaxed.  We were actually ready to head back to the routine of school.  Vacations are the best!!!!
-This was the only picture I could get of all of the kids in the frame...Kaiden and Lincoln were having none of leaving the toys to come pose for my picture. 
-Baby Grayson!!!!  Josie was quite enamored with this little sweetie
-The amazing Provo tabernacle, such a landmark.  How cool and amazing is this???  The whole building is completely on stilts. 
-Birthday boy-officially the big 10.
-Happy Birthday to me! 
- I added this one to show me trying to blow out the candles before Lincoln!  You gotta watch your candles when this kid is around.  I have some super funny videos of him singing and stealing the blow out moment. 

-Kevin bought me this cute cake and cupcakes!  way to go Kevin.


No comments: