Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Recharge Day

Today we got to relax and just be together. We started out the day pretending to play golf. My side hurt from laughing so hard at my lame attempts at golf. We lost more balls in the water then I should admit, we made the golfers behind us mad....not my finest moment, and by the last hole I had improved a bit. When I say we, I am saying mostly me and Janet.   Love you so much Janet!  Wish we could go golfing together everyday. 
After some golfing we went out to Lake Michigan, this I had never seen.  If I didn't know better I would have said we were at the ocean, it was beautiful, and great fun to wiggle my toes in the sand. 
I had to include a picture of the "cool" car.  We caravanned with these cool guys all over and they were so entertaining, they even did some synchronized hand motions for us, a great memory to draw on when I am feeling blue.  Then home again home again to BBQ and cook up some s'mores. 
-Golf anyone! 

-How is the form??? ha ha

-The ones to beat
-The cool car
-The non swimmers soakin in the sun.

-Josie

-The wave chaser and Little Mermaid (Jessica)

-J, C and L

-Enjoying some good eats

1 comment:

The Witt Family said...

Yeah! Look at you blogging away! So fun to relive the memories - I'm so glad you guys could come and visit us in Chicago! We love you guys!