Saturday, November 15, 2014

Six Flags

Today seems like a good day to ride a roller coaster, or 3 or 4 right?  Janet was nice enough to take Josie and Lincoln on some of the kiddie roller coasters so Kevin and I could go on the crazy ones.  Kevin was a good sport and went on most of the stuff I wanted him to.  I love me some good roller coasters.  Not so much a fan of standing in line for 90 minutes for a 5 second thrill though.  Oh well, at least it wasn't boiling hot.  We even got to ride on Goliath.  Kevin chickened out on this one.  Goliath is a wooden roller coaster that features the longest drop, steepest drop and fastest speed.  It was crazy fun, but way to short. Great day!
-Janet and me with X-flight behind us

-Standing in line for...I think Raging bull.  This is by far my favorite

-Taking a quick time-out

-A selfie on the swings

-Josie and Lincoln with Elmer Fudd and Bugs bunny

-Waiting....waiting....waiting for Goliath!

-Kenz and Lincoln

-Josie and Linc on the Krazy Kups

No comments: