Friday, January 9, 2015

Kellogg Reunion Adventure days

Darren brought his rafts and we were able to split up into groups and go river rafting on the Payette river. It was beautiful country and very fun to float and chat and get your adrenalin pumping over the rapids. Kevin and I went one day and then the next day Kevin and Conor went. One day we went mountain biking in a crazy awful thunder and lightening rain deluge. Kevin's dad drove us to the top of some mountain and left us in the rain. I think I might have heard him laughing as he drove away-kidding.   It was a pretty miserable ride. We hiked our bikes a lot and then rode down stream cowboy style if we weren't hiking up hill. Thunder can be incredibly loud on the top of an exposed mountain. I was a bit nervous I must say. All for the ride though right?

How pretty is this?  Kevin, Me and Ryan just heading out, hoping for no rain. 
-Kevin had to go by himself on the day Conor came.  He tipped once I heard, but he came home, so all good

-Kevin, Darren, Nathan and Conor.  Stephanie took the picture
-Conor was lucky enough to go in Nathan's boat
-I think we are smiling here!  Soggy soggy riding for sure.  Darren braved this crazy trail with us. 


No comments: