Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Robinson Farewell

The end of March brought Kevin's birthday and the departure of the Robinson's. They are moving to Star Valley, Wyoming, back to Rob's roots. This is the 4th good friend/family to leave us. It makes me so sad, and frankly a bit insecure. Is it me or is it just that no one stays in Spokane long term except us? We made a lot of great memories with this sweet family and our hearts are breaking as they drive south. I hope to one day meet another family who is as kind and gracious and giving and understanding and fun and all around amazing as the Robinson's.  Salt of the earth baby.  God speed my friend...God speed.
-Happy Birthday Kevin

-Josie and Rylie's 1st sleepover-We decided t let them have a sleepover before Rylie left

-Rob and Sara's farewell dinner-You will be missed by all
-Conor and Jo-playing UNO Attack
-Rylie and Josie playing Dixit
-Departure morning

2 comments:

The Witt Family said...

Are you all caught up? Way to go! You guys always have so much fun!

The Sullengers said...

So sad! And just so you know its NOT YOU!!!! You know if I could live by you forever I would! You guys are amazing and I miss you like crazy! Spokane is perfect for you guys and what you like to do. We love you lots and I will visit you sometime!