Monday, November 9, 2015

1st days of School

And just like that...summer is over. Always a bitter sweet moment for me. I love to get back into the schedule of things and to have a little me time back, but I miss the lazy, carefree days of nothing to do and lots of fun sunny/warm/water ways to fill the free time.

Conor has broken out of Elementary and he is now a proud 7th Grader at Mountainside Middle School.  He is going to do great!

Josie is onto 3rd grade at Midway and she is in Mrs. Cong's class.  All thumbs up and smiles for this year.

Lincoln has finally reached preschool age!  He is over the moon with excitement. He is going to Northview Christian Preschool and his teacher is Mrs. Becki.  He is more then ready to be headed to school with the big kids.  So...I get a few hours on MWF without my Lincoln buddy.  Not sure how I feel about it.   Change is in the wind!  






1 comment:

The Witt Family said...

Lookin' good Kelloggs! Way to get it done Julie! We just love your family!