Saturday, November 7, 2015

Lincoln is skiing at 4 and Hamilton lake time

We got to spend a few weekday afternoon with the Hamilton goofball clan. They live right on Long Lake so hoping on their boat and hitting the water is a piece of cake.  They have some super great trainer skis so I talked Lincoln into trying again and he got up his first try!  I could hardly contain my excitement!!!  Way to go Lincoln!  Conor managed to impress us all with some air on the nice wakeboard they have.  I love skiing behind Kaceys amazing water ski boat.  The wake puts our boats wake to shame. 

This August we had some awful fires in the Inland northwest and we had several days that were so smokey they even closed the city pools because the air quality was so bad.  I snapped a few pics of the eerie look of the sun on the water. 

The sad news is... this is our last summer of fun with the Hamilton's, they are moving!  Shocking, I know, as all my friends move.   Oh how I will miss Kacey.  She is the first friends I met in Spokane and she has been there for me through thick and thin.  We can talk for hours on end and we never run out of something to say,  she is smart, funny, talented, and she just gets it,  I wish I could find more friends like her.  I miss you Kacey!  My skiing has improved a thousandfold since I met you.  Waterski queen forever!
 

No comments: