Thursday, August 25, 2016

Signs of Summer

Summer is in full swing! Here are a few pictures I managed to take. Sometimes I forget to take pictures of the simple day to day things that make our lives so full and blessed.  After we went to Lake Powell, Conor immediately packed his bags and headed to scout camp.  He had a really great experience this year and he came home so kind and respectful.  I received multiple compliments from adults who interacted with him there who were so impressed with him.  Makes my heart melt. Summer means a little time out on the mountain bike trails, swimming lessons and tons of time spent with the neighborhood friends.  Hours on the trampoline and of course eating ottor-pops.  I have an endless supply of otter-pops.  Taste of summer for sure.  The kids found 2 little baby quails to cuddle with.  We tried to keep them alive but they didn't last. 








Lincoln, Matthew, Bennet, Callie and Josie

No comments: