Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Years!

Yesterday marked 8 years of wedded bliss for Kevin and me. We actually attempted to celebrate together. In our 8 years of marriage we have either been on a plane, in a car or with extended family on each of our anniversary's. So this year we almost didn't know what we were suppose to do, but we got a babysitter (flakey girl-1/2 hour late,) but babysitter none the less and we went out to dinner just the two of us. It was great to get out and reminisce about our courtship and early years. I giggle a little bit when I think about how we couldn't get enought of each other and how we lost much sleep, just to be together...look at us now, sadly things change. But, in some cases this change is for the better. On the day we got married I thought I loved Kevin as much as I could. I never imagined that I could love him any more. Boy was I wrong. I love Kevin a million times more today, and as we roll through life together I fall in love with him more and more every day. I am so grateful and blessed to be Mrs. Kevin Kellogg. I love you Kevin!

4 comments:

The Witt Family said...

Awww! So Sweet! We're glad that Kevin is part of the family also! Where is the 8 year anniversary picture? Congratulations!

Melissa B. said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't know that I have seen the mushy side of you before. We are wishful thinking, but Kevin is going to propose the idea of us moving to Spokane when he goes to Cincinnati in a couple of weeks. We'll see what happens. Probably not anything until summer, when school is out.

Rachael said...

Sounds like a lovely evening!(although I would have been pretty upset about the babysitter being late...) Glad you got to spend the day together with some time by yourselves :)

Emily Hansen said...

Congrats on 8 years! You're a great couple. I'm glad you got to go out together. It's important to do that once in awhile!