Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A night at the Spokane County Fair




This years trip to the fair turned out to be a memorable one. Conor was able to participate in the Tractor Pull and the Mutton Bustin competition (see earlier post.)We had so much fun people watching, and trying to figure out who should be caged, the crazy people the fair attracts, or the cute, clean and pampered blue ribbon animals? Josie had to be pulled off the merry go round kicking and screaming, but besides that outburst no crying was involved. All of us really enjoyed the fun evening out.

3 comments:

The Witt Family said...

Fun fun! Always fun adventures in the Kellogg world!

Tallie Geddes said...

I miss my crazy, athletic, fun friends! I felt for you when reading about Conor eating at school - I think you are dealing with it all so well! Your Awesome Julie!

Melissa B. said...

Looks like fun! Looks like you and an insane escapee made it to the fair this year. I hope they find that guy soon. Freaky!