Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hot Lellas

Quick quote for memory sake: Yesterday morning we were out of clean underwear for Josie since I hadn't done laundry in a few days. She was patiently waiting for the dryer to finish. As soon as we opened it up and pulled out the clean and warm undies she was ready to get them on. She was very excited that they were hot and started calling them her HOT Lellas. She ran to find Conor and tell him she had on hot lellas. I couldn't help but giggle. On a regular basis her underwear is called Lellas. Why? Because they have princesses on them and all princesses are Cinderella and if you can't say Cinderella you turn it into....Lella!

4 comments:

The Witt Family said...

too funny!

Megan said...

Love it! Although I am jealous since your 3 yr. old is in underwear and I am trying to convince my 3yr. and 8mo. guy that if he wants to go to preschool he has to potty on the potty.

Mindy Blake said...

I love it! Thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! She is such a cutie.