Thursday, June 2, 2011

Josie goes to the dentist

I noticed the other day that Josie's front right tooth was starting to discolor. I watched it for a few days and panicked. So I made an appointment with our dentist and talked to all the dentists we know (we have something like 9 in our ward.) No one could tell me for sure what the outcome would be, but I was getting really nervous. Fortunately the opinion that really counts is Dr. Child's and he took a look and took an x-ray and said he thought it would be fine. He assured me it would not turn black or need to be pulled. What a relief. In the mean time, Josie went to the dentist for her 1st time and had her teeth cleaned and opened her mouth and did everything they asked her. I was a very proud Mom. Now if we could just keep Josie on her feet. She is constantly banging her face on something, or her toe, or her elbow or her whole body is on the floor. Good thing she is tough, I just hope she doesn't break something and that her teeth hold out.

No comments: