Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's that Josie?

Josie is in that precious stage when her vocabulary is expanding, but she still mixes the words up all cute and fun. Some of my favorites are: Smashmallows = marshmallows, Sister Hamburger =Sister Nibarger (her primary teacher,) wagon=flag, and scibbie = scab or I have a bleed! I want my hair round and round = a braid. She is definitely the bad word policeman at our house. If you say anything remotely not nice she will always call you on it. She remembers everything...sometimes not a good thing. Today we were talking and she was telling me something Conor did and she said "he knew better didn't he Mommy?" She is of course very chatty and is so excited to tell Conor and Daddy about our day at the dinner table. Josie is also my most excellent helper in the kitchen, she loves to keep me company while I bake and she always gets out all the ingredients and then dumps in everything I measure out.

1 comment:

Mindy Blake said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how she is growing! It looks like you had a really fun Memorial Day weekend-you olympic athlete! I must say, you look smokin' hot in that wet suit!