Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Other happenings

Conor loves to help his Dad mow the lawn
Not a day goes by that there isn't some incident with a balloon at our house, water or not. I have found balloons to be a great and cheap toy.
Conor the zoo keeper-I love this picture of Conor
Josie was a good frog spotter, but preferred not to hold them. For a few weeks we had habitats on the deck for salamanders, frogs, snakes and for "Skippy's" (fuzzy caterpillars.) We had a few deaths, but no worries, easily replaced. It cracks me up to hear Josie say habitat.

Josie ended up in a little predicament in the toy room. I had to drag her out by her feet, but not until I snapped a picture.

Josie is still saying cute things as she expands her vocabulary. She brought a fossil home from preschool the other day and she told me numerous times that it was her waffle. She sometimes calls pumpkins, comptons, and one of my favorites is her word for commercial; mercialo.

Spokane got a Costa Vida!

Lincoln has mastered the stairs. He got tired of waiting for gimp Mom to hobble him up and down the stairs. He beats me up and down numerous times a day. Pretty sad when your crawling 1 year old out moves you.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

So funny the picture of your Josie upside down in the toy room. Love it.