Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 2

Day 2 started with Kevin having to leave early to head to his conference. I was left blissfully alone! I slept as long as I wanted, and then I headed out to wander the beach and soak up some sun and relaxation. When Kevin was finished and I had my fill of the sun, we decided to go explore the Iao valley and Iao needle. It was incredibly green and beautiful, we had a great time walking around the pathways and watching the locals jump in the river. After some more exploration and wandering, it was time to get in location for the sunset. We had heard of this tiny little beach called Secret Beach so we decided to go watch the sunset here, if we could find it. Found...no problem. It was a quaint, quiet, small beach perfect for the sunset. I loved it. We had fun taking pictures and watching the waves crash on the rocks.
-Iao Valley

-Iao Valley

-Iao Needle



-Just had to include a picture of our trusty rental car

-Secret Beach

-Our view from Secret Beach

-Secret Beach Sunset


No comments: