Monday, October 6, 2008

8 things - Tag

I have been "tagged" Which means I get to answer these questions that I'm sure everyone needs to know about me.

8 shows I like: CSI-Las Vegas, CSI New York, Criminal Minds, Dirty Jobs, Cash Cab, Lost with Out a Trace, Bachelor, NBC Evening news

8 things I did yesterday: Slept in, Watched general conference, Made some cards, Scrap book journaling, Made blueberry pancakes. Drove to the South hill, Had a taco bar with some friends, Gave Conor a shot

8 things I am looking forward to: My bike ride on Saturday, Getting a gym membership, Learning about insulin pumps, Josie using words to communicate, A new kitchen, Putting the kids to bed, Finishing the valence for my kitchen, Kevin having a day off

8 things on my wish list: My house being decorated exactly how I want it. No more diabetes, An island in my kitchen, A new wardrobe, Grass in the backyard, A family chef, A bosch, Kids that listen the first time.

8 people I'm tagging: Melissa D, Jerilyn, Erica, Emily, Kelli, Debbie, Abbie, and Melissa N.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I remember when we announced at Bunco night that we wanted to get home for the Bachelor and they all looked at us like we were dorks.

Rachael said...

Wow - you slept in? Jealous.