Monday, October 27, 2008

Conor lost his 1st tooth!

This was a big shock at our house. We didn't even know his tooth was loose. Conor actually didn't know what happened. He bit into that ball sitting next to him for some reason and tugged hard enough that it hurt, so he went to the bathroom because he tasted blood. It never ocurred to him that his tooth fell out. He then comes to me to show me the hole and I was shocked. I asked where the tooth was and he just looked at me like, what tooth? Then he sort of got a little concerned. I reassured him that it is OK to lose your tooth and we were able to find it on the floor. Daddy had to throw in his little concerned medical training (not dental, mind you.) This was not a fun twist, but we all got over it and Conor was soon excited with the prospect of the tooth fairy coming to visit. Congratulations Conor! My first born is growing up...

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Isn't it funny when they lose their first? Bowen is working on #2

Krysta said...

That's awesome! He'll be a pro before you know it. I love those milestones. They are so fun!

John-n-Mel said...

Wow big milestone! great story!

Abbie said...

Holy cow!! I didn't think our little guys were ready for that!! Atleast his first experience wasn't too painful or long lasting. I think the tooth fairy should be VERY generous!! No quarters. ;)

Emily Hansen said...

What a fun surprise for Conor. He's lucky he didn't have to be bothered with a loose tooth first!