Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Washington Bear Lake


This weekend we happened across this little man made lake that isn't all that far from our house. It is actually called Bear Lake. Much smaller then the Bear Lake we are use to. We drove by it on our way to a soccer game on Saturday and I decided I wanted to go back on Sunday to check it out. It was a beautiful fall afternoon and they have a paved trail around it so we walked around and threw in some rocks and sticks and enjoyed the weather. On our way home we stopped at the moose park that has a zip line swing. The kids loved it! The parents thought it was pretty fun as well. We had a contest to see how far back we could roll back after the initial finish.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

I have lived here my whole life and I have never been to Bear Lake. It looks beautiful. You'll have to tell me where it is.

Rachael said...

Beautiful! Love the moose.

Erica said...

Those are such cute, pictures. Especially in the moose horns. Looks like fun. I didn't know there was another Bear Lake either.

Abbie said...

That looks fun. Your sweet kids are so cute.