Sunday, September 26, 2010

One more day

I am not a fan of pregnancy pictures of myself, but I decided to get one picture of me for posterity. Conor took this for me, so this is as good as it gets. Tomorrow I go in before the sun comes up to have a C-section and begin my journey back to reclaiming my body. YEA!! YEA and double Hallelujah!! Funny how 9 months can last an eternity, but at the same time I can't believe I am almost finished being pregnant. We are all really excited to meet the newest little Kellogg. We just hope he comes out with a name tag.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

WOW! good luck monday. I think he should be a Rocco (is that how you spell it?) Discovery Park, you are in our neck of the woods.

Beeks by the Lake said...

You look great. hope all goes well!

Mindy Blake said...

You look so cute pregnant! Thanks for posting a picture!