Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer wrap up

Summer is officially over-so sad. Conor's 1st day of school was yesterday and the air certainly has a chill. I haven't done such a great job of posting pics of our summer fun, actually I haven't done a great job of taking pictures at all. I guess I was feeling lazy, with good reason. We went to the lake and the pool several times and we hit the summer movies almost every week, yet I never bothered to snap a picture. My kids can't complain that we didn't do anything fun, even if I can't document it. Well, here are a few I managed to get.


Josie loved the splash pads, she is rarely one to hold back when water is involved and she was usually the last to wander off when it was time to go.
More splash pad fun
Kyler, Taj, Josie and Conor
One of the billion frogs Conor and Josie caught this summer. One evening they captured 12 little guys and they even tried to keep them a few days.
We went to an Indian's game and had a great time. It happened to be a really great game, and fireworks night.

No comments: