Thursday, September 1, 2011

Melissa and David Wilson....Forever!!!

August 13, 2011-Melissa Nielsen and David Wilson were sealed forever in the Oquirrh mountain temple. We are so so excited for them. The cool thing about Melissa and David is that Janet set them up. David is actually Janet's nephew on the Witt side. We are all so grateful for her bringing them together. They are so cute and happy together.
some of us waiting for the happy couple to emerge from the temple
Ahhh....wedded bliss
The Nielsen siblings and Mom and Dad
Janet, Jerilyn, Julie, Craig and Blake-it was really fun to have all 5 siblings together for a minuteJerilyn, Janet and JulieJulie and Melissa at the templeThe cute bridal party
Sharissa, Amber, Jennifer and Julie-I was a pseudo bridesmaid for a minute
The beautiful bride
Janet and Julie enjoying the receptionJulie and the happy couple

The reception was so so beautiful. It was super weird to not be chasing my kids around, but on the other hand it was so nice to only worry about me, myself and I. I got to talk to a lot of family and friends and I was sad when the night was over. We sent the happy couple off in a shower of sparklers. Weddings are so much cooler now then when I planned mine.

No comments: