Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sledding

One of the days the kids had off of school we decided to skip skiing and head to the local sledding hill. This was one of those days when I was cursing getting there, cursing while I was there and cursing as we were leaving. It seemed I couldn't make anyone happy and gloves were missing, hands and toes were cold, snow pants were too tight and bla bla. Oh, and can't forget a drastically low blood sugar and the emergency treats were a 10 minute walk to the car.   I was screaming inside my head "This is suppose to be fun so we are having fun whether you want to or not." Lincoln was having a very rough time of it, his feet were cold so he thought it was a good idea to just take his boots off in the snow. We finally packed it up and headed out. I tried to be a good Mom today and no one really cared. Only good thing I got from it was that I didn't feel bad when they watched a ton of TV later because I had gotten them out of the house.
-Lincoln, Conor, a Voigtlander, Kyler and Jagger.  Josie and Taj were here today, but they headed to another hill.  This was before low blood sugar and cold toes.

-Lincoln sledding like the big boys with a run and drop on your belly move

-Conor in motion.  He had a fast sled and was my best kiddo today

No comments: