Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some March Pictures

Conor had his spring band concert and I didn't get to go...Josie was sick, so I had to stay home with her. Kevin went and video taped all the songs for me, so when they got home Conor and I sat and watched and he narrated for me, which I secretly thing was better then the show. There was this one part that the band did a cheer and Conor yelled out way before he was suppose to and his mistake was glaringly obvious. His only saving grace was that he was in the back and he is short, so no one was really sure who was yelling. So funny. I was dying laughing, but only after I got permission from Conor to laugh. I was very proud of how he handled the awkward situation. LET'S GO BAND!

Conor also did 5th grade basketball at Midway. He is an ultra fast scrambler I will give him that. Unfortunately his height isn't to his advantage for basketball, but he gets an A for effort and being there for the team. All the pictures are blurry, I attribute that to my poor camera skills but also because he was constantly moving, man I was tired just watching him.

This last picture is of my cute boys flying a kite. I peeked out the window to see where they were and saw them sitting on the curb and it melted my heart. Sometimes big brothers can be hero's.
-Love this cute face

-This was during a trumpet solo

-One of the few times he actually got to take a shot

-What he does best...guard his man and get under the basket

-Lincoln and Conor watching the kite

1 comment:

Rachael said...

So cool with his trumpet!