Friday, July 18, 2014

Soaking up the Last of the Sullengers

Kash and Cara are moving far far away. Curses, Curses, Curses. Another friend/family bites the dust. We are so sad to see them leave. We partied until the car pulled away.  Arizona friends you are getting a great family in your midsts.  
-The Haws, Sullengers, Renchers and Kellogg's doing a little miniature golfing and some go cart driving. 
-Roxie, Lincoln, Hudson and Josie
-BBQ chicken pizza on the grill and some good friends-does it get any better?
-Our last morning with these cutie pies. 
Josie and Owen
-Lincoln, Roxie and Hudson creating
-Kellogg and Sullengers.  We will miss these two forever!
Girl go cart time
Boys go cart time
-One last girls night out.  Sniff Sniff

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

I cried all over again reading this post. I'm trying to be tough since I can't change the situation, but I'm sad! Dont forget about me!