Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Day at Priest River

My good friend Tanya invited us up for a day of fun at her lake cabin. We had such a great day. She has a beautiful place and the scenery and weather were amazing. We were able to spend a few hours out on the boat which made me really happy since we are going to miss our annual Lake Powell trip this year. I even borrowed a water ski so I could test my knee out on the water and I had a great run. Thank you so much Tanya. We didn't want to leave.
Josie waiting her turn on the tube

Lincoln so happy to be on the boat.  He smiled from ear to ear the entire time.  I love the view behind him.  Absolutely gorgeous

Tanya our captain! 

We got all 4 kids on for a few rides and they had a blast together.  Conor, Riley, Josie and Miles.

Conor got up on his 1st try and was mad when I made him quit.

My self portrait to show how happy I am to be on a boat with the opportunity to water ski
The perfect end to a great day at the lake...burgers and soaking in the view

No comments: