Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Josie turns 6!

Josie is officially 6! I actually got my act together this year and planned a birthday party for her. I made and mailed invitations early, and planned it all out. This is a big deal for me. I think it turned out great and the smiles on the kids faces makes me think it was a hit.  Happy Birthday Josie!
-Here is the invitation I made-I love how it turned out.
-We had pizza and presents from the family on her actual birthday, so here she is opening family gifts.
-Here is her loot from Grandma's and us.  All she really wanted was bubble bath, but she was really happy with the karaoke machine. 
-The friend party!  They are suppose to be playing catch with water balloons -6 year old's aren't the greatest at catching we discovered.  Oh well....it was a water party so they were suppose to get wet!
-The Limbo under the hose
-The girls
-Cute Josie Birthday girl-she helped me make these cute wormie cupcakes every step of the way
-The entire birthday group!  We had Cate, Chloe, Kelly, Lyndsey, Bree, Katelyn, Isaac, Calvin, Taj, Ryan, Katie and Ryker.  I am so glad Josie has all these cute friends that wanted to come celebrate her birth.

1 comment:

The Witt Family said...

Good Job Julie! Way to get all caught up. I think I will just put a post on my blog that says "refer to Julie's" what a fun time we had with you guys! Love you!