Saturday, September 7, 2013

Silverwood

Conor has earned a free Silverwood ticket every year since we moved here and every year we talk him out of going. This year we decided it was time to go to the only theme park in the inland North West. We went with the Willard's and I believe the rest of the entire population of the inland northwest. It was so so crowded. It could be a really great place, but unfortunately we spent the majority of our day standing in line-such a bummer. The park has a water park section and then the roller coaster/ride section. We were able to try everything we wanted to  at least once, which was nice, but some rides you just wish you could do again. Their is a younger kid section and we spent a lot of time there, we split up and let the big kids head off for rides more their speed, and then the moms and younger kids spent a lot of time in the Jr. section. Hence...no pictures of the big kids.  Conor and Kyler were with us I promise.  We shut the park down, and we had a lot of tired kids when we left, but I still saw a lot of smiles. All in all it was a fun summer day.
This was everyone's first ride for the day, and Lincoln's first ever-He loved it!

I love Lincoln's face in this picture-He had no idea what he was getting into when he climbed on, and he was pleasantly surprised, he couldn't wait to get on the next ride. 

I got to ride with Lincoln on the train roller coaster. 

Happy happy faces, this was on one of those scrambler rides.  I think it actually might be up there with one of my favorites.

Taj and Josie on the helicopter ride

Had to put in a standing in line picture.  Notice how Josie is trying to climb the wall...just trying to pass the time. 

Proof the big boys were with us!  In Kevin's "old" age he prefers to sit out a lot of the good rides.  I don't mind, he can babysit while I scramble my brains.  The more spin the better, I do have to say that I felt my age a few times though.  Sucks to get old. 

Lincoln and Josie flying their plane

No comments: