Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to school-2012!

Back to school again! I know I say it every year but really? Time for school to start again? We have had such a spectacular summer and done so many great things that one good thing I can say about school starting is that reflecting back on our summer makes me happy. We had a great, fun filled busy summer. We left no stone unturned.

This year Conor is entering the 4th grade and has Mrs. Robeson. Josie is entering Kindergarten and has Mrs. Bedeaux.  Conor had Mrs. Bedeaux and so did 40 other kindergartners for the last 30 years.  Josie is in the AM class and is one of 6 girls in her class. There is a shortage of girls her age in North Spokane. All the schools are spread thin on girls. I figure when she gets to dating age she will be happy with this 2 to 1 ratio.  Mrs. Bedeaux does not rate high on my favorite teacher list, but I will leave it at that.  We just hope we make it through this year and that she retires before Lincoln gets there.  Fortunately Josie likes school and isn't letting her not so warm and fuzzy teacher ruin her year.  Go Midway Sharks!!
Headed out on the first day

Conor-4th Grade

Josie - Kindergarten

Josie and Isaac-she knows Isaac from preschool and church.  I am really glad he is in her class, he seems to make it familiar and comfortable for her to have a friend.  She got to ride home on the bus with him for a play date which was pretty cool!  She said it took forever though.

Our newest Midway Shark

No comments: